File Code: Taxes - Transportation
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 1302
- Sponsored By:
The President (By Request - Administration)
Maryland Transportation Financing and Infrastructure Investment Act of 2012
Altering the distribution of the motor fuel tax revenue; requiring the
Comptroller to make specified determinations and announcements
regarding specified average retail prices of motor fuel and specified
sales and use tax equivalent rates for specified periods; providing
for the addition of specified sales and use tax equivalent rates to
specified motor fuel tax rates under specified circumstances; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
For explanation of terms click here
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/14 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- President, The
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Bonds -see also- County & Baltimore City Bonds; State Bonds.
- Committees and Commissions -see also- Political Committees
- Counties -see also- Chartered Counties; Code Counties
- Fees -see also- Attys' Fees; Devt Fees & Taxes; Reimb Rates.
- Fuel -see also- Coal
- Fuel Tax
- General Assembly -see also- AELR Cmte; Leg Policy Committee.
- Legislation -see also- Correct Leg; Cur Leg; Emerg Bills
- Mass Transit -see also- Buses; Railroads
- Motor Vehicle Registration
- Municipal Corporations -see also- Annap; Balt; Hager; OC
- Prices -see also- Consumer Price Index
- Revenue and Taxes -see also- Dev Fees &Taxes; specific tax
- Sales and Use Tax
- State Aid
- Transportation -see also- Aircraft; Airports; Boats; etc
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Tax - General
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: