File Code: Agriculture
- Sponsored By:
Senators Montgomery, Ramirez, and Stone
Pesticides - Dealer Permits and Applications for Certified Applicators -
Requiring a background check for a person applying for a pesticide
dealer permit or to become a certified applicator; and authorizing the
Department of Agriculture to charge a fee to cover costs associated
with background checks under specified circumstances.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
For explanation of terms click here
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 3/6 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- No Action
- Senator Karen S. Montgomery, District 14
- Senator Victor R. Ramirez, District 47
- Senator Norman R. Stone, Jr., District 6
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Agriculture, Department of
- Criminal Background Investigations
- Dealers -see also- Motor Vehicle Dealers and Salesmen
- Fees -see also- Attys' Fees; Devt Fees & Taxes; Reimb Rates.
- Hazardous and Toxic Substances -see also- Asbestos; Radiatn.
- Licenses -see also- Alcoholic Bev Lic; Drivers' Licenses
- Pest Control
Bill affects the following Statute:
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :
- Education, Health, and Environmental Affairs