File Code: Taxes - Income
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 989
- Sponsored By:
Income Tax - Subtraction Modification - Commuter Expenses
Providing a subtraction under the Maryland income tax for up to $240 a
month of commuter expenses of an individual; reducing the amount
allowed as a subtraction by the amount excluded for the same purposes
from federal gross income; applying the Act to taxable years beginning
after December 31, 2011; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
For explanation of terms click here
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Re-assigned Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/14 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing 3/19 at 2:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Commuters -see also- Car Pools
- Income Tax
- Transportation -see also- Aircraft; Airports; Boats; etc
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Tax - General
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: