File Code: Vehicle Laws - Licensing and Registration
Prior Year Introduction As:
SB 45/10 - JPR
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 1409
- Sponsored By:
Senators Kittleman, Colburn, Klausmeier, Middleton, and Stone
Motor Vehicles - Registration Plates - "Home of Our National Anthem"
Requiring that a specified registration plate for a vehicle display
the words "Home of Our National Anthem"; and applying the Act to
registration plates manufactured on or after October 1, 2012.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
For explanation of terms click here
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 2/29 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- No Action
- Senator Allan H. Kittleman, District 9
- Senator Richard F. Colburn, District 37
- Senator Katherine Klausmeier, District 8
- Senator Thomas M. Middleton, District 28
- Senator Norman R. Stone, Jr., District 6
Bill indexed under the following Subject:
- License Plates
Bill affects the following Statute:
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :
- Judicial Proceedings