File Code: Transportation - Generally
Prior Year Introduction As:
SB 19/11S1 - SRU
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 1231
- Sponsored By:
Senators Pipkin, Brinkley, Colburn, Getty, Glassman, Jacobs, and Shank
Maryland Transit Administration - Farebox Recovery Rate Increase
Increasing from 35% to 50%, for fiscal year 2013 and thereafter, the
percentage of operating costs for specified public transit services
that the Maryland Transit Administration must recover from fares and
other operating revenues; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
For explanation of terms click here
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/14 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/21 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Senator E. J. Pipkin, District 36
- Senator David R. Brinkley, District 4
- Senator Richard F. Colburn, District 37
- Senator Joseph M. Getty, District 5
- Senator Barry Glassman, District 35
- Senator Nancy Jacobs, District 34
- Senator Christopher B. Shank, District 2
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Administrative Agencies -see also- Electronic Government
- Fees -see also- Attys' Fees; Devt Fees & Taxes; Reimb Rates.
- Mass Transit -see also- Buses; Railroads
- Revenue and Taxes -see also- Dev Fees &Taxes; specific tax
Bill affects the following Statute:
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: