File Code: Transportation - Generally
- Sponsored By:
Senators Pipkin, Brinkley, Getty, and Shank
Department of Transportation - Office of the Inspector General
Establishing the Office of the Inspector General in the State
Department of Transportation; providing for the authority, duties, and
powers of the Office; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
For explanation of terms click here
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/14 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing 3/19 at 2:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/21 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Senator E. J. Pipkin, District 36
- Senator David R. Brinkley, District 4
- Senator Joseph M. Getty, District 5
- Senator Christopher B. Shank, District 2
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Attorney General
- Fraud -see also- Forgery
- Investigations and Inquiries -see also- Crim Bckgrnd Invest.
- Public Officials -see also- Atty Gen; Compt; Coun Admin; etc
- Transportation, Department of
Bill affects the following Statute:
2-501 through 2-503
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: