File Code: Public Safety
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 562
- Sponsored By:
Senators Shank, Edwards, and Young
Washington County - Volunteer Fire and Rescue Companies - Reimbursement of
Authorizing the County Commissioners of Washington County to
establish, by resolution or ordinance, a system of fees under which a
volunteer fire department, rescue squad, or ambulance company in the
county may charge for services rendered at an emergency fire or rescue
incident; and authorizing a resolution or ordinance adopted under the
Act to provide for the reimbursement of reasonable costs for
equipment, personnel, and consumable products used at an emergency
fire or rescue incident.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
For explanation of terms click here
- First Reading Finance
- Unfavorable Report by Finance Withdrawn
- No Action
- Senator Christopher B. Shank, District 2
- Senator George C. Edwards, District 1
- Senator Ronald N. Young, District 3
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Ambulances -see also- Emergency Med Services; Rescue Squads.
- Emergency Medical Services
- Fees -see also- Attys' Fees; Devt Fees & Taxes; Reimb Rates.
- Fire Protection
- Laws and Ordinances -see also- Pub Local Laws; Uniform Laws.
- Rescue Squads -see also- Ambulances; Emergency Medical Serv.
- Volunteers -see also- Maryland Service Corps
- Washington County
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Public Safety
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :