File Code: Criminal Law - Substantive Crimes
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 921
- Sponsored By:
Crimes - Solicitation - Statute of Limitations
Providing that the statute of limitations for the crime of
solicitation is the statute of limitations for the prosecution of the
substantive crime that is the subject of the solicitation.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
For explanation of terms click here
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/13 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (46-0)
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 4/4 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties and Sentnc; etc.
- Statutes of Limitation
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Courts and Judicial Proceedings
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :
- Judicial Proceedings
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 22, 2012: Third Reading Passed (46-0)