File Code: State Pensions and Retirement
Prior Year Introduction As:
SB 6/11 - B&T
- Sponsored By:
Optional Retirement Program - State Employees and Teachers - Participation
Authorizing specified individuals who are eligible for membership in
specified State retirement or pension systems to participate in the
optional retirement program; providing that employees who participate
in the optional retirement program are ineligible for membership in
specified State retirement or pension systems; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
For explanation of terms click here
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 2/23 at 8:30 a.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/24 at 8:30 a.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Correctional Officers
- Law Enforcement -see also- State Police, Department of
- Public Employees -see also- State Employees
- Retirement Systems -see also- Mandatory Retirement
- State Employees
- State Police, Department of
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- State Personnel and Pensions
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: