File Code: Natural Resources - Generally
- Sponsored By:
Chair, Environmental Matters Committee (By Request - Departmental - Natural
Natural Resources - State Boat Act - Fees and Requirements
Altering the fee for specified vessel manufacturer's and vessel
dealer's licenses; altering the expiration date for a temporary
certificate of boat number; subjecting specified vessels operated by
sail to specified vessel numbering requirements; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
For explanation of terms click here
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/16 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Environmental Matters Committee, Chair
- Natural Resources, Department of
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Boats and Ships
- Dealers -see also- Motor Vehicle Dealers and Salesmen
- Fees -see also- Attys' Fees; Devt Fees & Taxes; Reimb Rates.
- Licenses -see also- Alcoholic Bev Lic; Drivers' Licenses
- Registration -see also- Motor Vehicle Registration
- Signs and Billboards
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Natural Resources
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: