File Code: Higher Education
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 573
- Sponsored By:
Senatorial and Delegate Scholarships - Posting of Award Recipients
Requiring the Office of Student Financial Assistance in the Maryland
Higher Education Commission to post on its Web site and to make
available the names and addresses of each recipient of a Senatorial or
Delegate scholarship and the name of the legislator who made each
award and the number of the legislator's district; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
For explanation of terms click here
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Ways and Means
- Hearing 3/20 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Unfavorable Report by Ways and Means Withdrawn
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Electronic Government
- General Assembly -see also- AELR Cmte; Leg Policy Committee.
- Higher Education Commission
- Public Information
- Scholarships and Student Financial Aid
Bill affects the following Statutes:
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :
- Ways and Means