File Code: Alcoholic Beverages - Statewide Bills
- Sponsored By:
Alcoholic Beverages - Sunday Sales
Authorizing a local licensing board that issues alcoholic beverages
licenses to adopt rules allowing the sale of alcoholic beverages
between 10 a.m. Sunday and 2 a.m. the following Monday; and specifying
that rules of a local licensing board regarding Sunday sales supersede
statewide alcoholic beverages laws.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
For explanation of terms click here
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Economic Matters
- Hearing 3/26 at 3:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/27 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Economic Matters
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Alcoholic Beverages -see also- AB-By Subd; Subst Abuse; etc.
- Alcoholic Beverages Licenses
- Blue Laws
- License Commissioners, Boards of
- Rules and Regulations
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Article - 2B Alcoholic Beverages
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :
- Economic Matters