File Code: Financial Institutions
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Gutierrez, Bobo, Carr, Cullison, Feldman, Frush, Howard, Hucker,
A. Kelly, and B. Robinson
Maryland State Bank Task Force
Establishing the Maryland State Bank Task Force to review and evaluate
the creation of a Maryland State Bank; providing for the membership
and staffing of the Task Force; prohibiting members of the Task Force
from receiving specified compensation, but authorizing the
reimbursement of specified expenses; requiring a final report by
December 1, 2012; providing for the termination of the Act; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
For explanation of terms click here
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 3/13 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Re-referred Appropriations
- Hearing 4/3 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Delegate Ana Sol Gutierrez, District 18
- Delegate Elizabeth Bobo, District 12B
- Delegate Alfred C. Carr, Jr., District 18
- Delegate Bonnie Cullison, District 19
- Delegate Brian J. Feldman, District 15
- Delegate Barbara Frush, District 21
- Delegate Carolyn J. B. Howard, District 24
- Delegate Tom Hucker, District 20
- Delegate Ariana B. Kelly, District 16
- Delegate Barbara Robinson, District 40
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Banks and Trust Companies
- Committees and Commissions -see also- Political Committees
- Financial Institutions -see also- Banks; Credit Unions; etc.
- Legislative Services, Department of
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: