File Code: Alcoholic Beverages - Local Bills
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Hershey, Jacobs, and Smigiel
Queen Anne's County - Beer, Wine and Liquor Tasting License
Creating in Queen Anne's County a beer, wine and liquor tasting
license; specifying to whom the license may be issued; setting maximum
limits on the amounts of individual servings; specifying that the
license may be issued for tasting purposes only; and establishing a
$100 license fee.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
For explanation of terms click here
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 2/27 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Economic Matters
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (134-0)
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 3/28 at 1:00 p.m.
- Delegate Stephen S. Hershey, Jr., District 36
- Delegate Jay A. Jacobs, District 36
- Delegate Michael D. Smigiel, Sr., District 36
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Alcoholic Beverages Licenses
- Alcoholic Beverages - By Subdivision
- Fees -see also- Attys' Fees; Devt Fees & Taxes; Reimb Rates.
- License Commissioners, Boards of
- Queen Anne's County
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Article - 2B Alcoholic Beverages
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :
- Economic Matters
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 15, 2012: Third Reading Passed (134-0)