File Code: Real Property
- Sponsored By:
Residential Real Property - Landlord and Tenant - Procedures for Conducting
Requiring, notwithstanding any other law, rule, or practice, that a
sheriff, a constable, or any other law enforcement officer be present
when a warrant of eviction to remove personal property from specified
residential premises or to exclude others from access to or use of the
residential premises is executed.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
For explanation of terms click here
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 2/23 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Housing -see also- Apartments; Condos; Mobile & Manuf Homes
- Landlord and Tenant -see also- Eviction; Leases & Rent; etc.
- Law Enforcement -see also- State Police, Department of
- Personal Property
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Real Property
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: