File Code: Criminal Law - Procedure
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 369
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Waldstreicher, Vallario, Hough, and Valentino-Smith
Criminal Procedure - Revision of Verdict or Judgment - Procedures
Establishing that, in a criminal case, the court may not exercise
revisory power and control over a judgment unless the court follows
the procedures set forth in a specified Maryland Rule; and
establishing that, in a criminal case, the court may not exercise
revisory power and control over a verdict unless the court follows
procedures set forth in a specified Maryland Rule.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
For explanation of terms click here
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 3/6 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Delegate Jeff Waldstreicher, District 18
- Delegate Michael J. Hough, District 3B
- Delegate Geraldine Valentino-Smith, District 23A
- Delegate Joseph F. Vallario, Jr., District 27A
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Courts -see also- Circuit; Appeals; District; Orphans'; etc.
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties and Sentnc; etc.
- Penalties and Sentences -see also- Death Penalty
- Rules and Regulations
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Courts and Judicial Proceedings
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: