File Code: Utility Regulation
- Sponsored By:
Public Utilities - Telephone Service - Charges for Directory Assistance
Providing that specified residential customers are entitled to only
two directory assistance calls each month without charge; requiring
the Public Service Commission to approve other charges for directory
assistance, subject to an exception; and repealing a provision that
authorizes the Commission to establish additional exemptions from
directory assistance charges.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
For explanation of terms click here
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 3/8 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Economic Matters
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (124-10)
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Finance
- Hearing 4/9 at 9:00 a.m.
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Fees -see also- Attys' Fees; Devt Fees & Taxes; Reimb Rates.
- Public Service Commission
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Public Utilities
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :
- Economic Matters
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 31, 2012: Third Reading Passed (124-10)