File Code: Family Law
Prior Year Introduction As:
HB 403/11 - JUD
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 334
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Simmons, Dumais, and Kramer
Family Law - Grounds for Divorce
Providing that for purposes of granting a limited or an absolute
divorce, parties shall be considered to be living separate and apart
without cohabitation even if the parties share living expenses and a
residence, as long as the parties maintain separate bedrooms.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
For explanation of terms click here
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 2/23 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Delegate Luiz R. S. Simmons, District 17
- Delegate Kathleen M. Dumais, District 15
- Delegate Benjamin F. Kramer, District 19
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Courts -see also- Circuit; Appeals; District; Orphans'; etc.
- Divorce -see also- Annulment
- Family Law -see also- Adoption; Annulment; Divorce; etc
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Family Law
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: