Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2013 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (SB 151). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2012 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Howard and Vaughn
Creation of a State Debt - Prince George's County - Glenarden Police Station
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $50,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Mayor and City Council of the
City of Glenarden for the acquisition, planning, design, construction,
and capital equipping of the Glenarden Police Station, located in
Glenarden; providing for disbursement of the loan proceeds, subject to
a requirement that the grantee provide and expend a matching fund;
establishing a deadline for the encumbrance or expenditure of the loan
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
For explanation of terms click here
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/10 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Carolyn J. B. Howard, District 24
- Delegate Michael L. Vaughn, District 24
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Law Enforcement -see also- State Police, Department of
- Municipal Corporations -see also- Annap; Balt; Hager; OC
- Prince George's County
- Public Buildings and Facilities -see also- Stadiums; St Hse.
- State Bonds
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format: