Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2013 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (SB 151). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2012 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Zucker, Luedtke, Kaiser, Arora, Cullison, and Kramer
Creation of a State Debt - Montgomery County - Olney Police Satellite Station
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt in the amount of $10,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Advisory Board of the Olney
Police Satellite Station Fund for the repair and renovation of the
Olney Police Satellite Station; providing for disbursement of the loan
proceeds, subject to a requirement that the grantee provide and expend
a matching fund; establishing a deadline for the encumbrance or
expenditure of the loan proceeds; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
For explanation of terms click here
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/10 at 9:00 a.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Craig J. Zucker, District 14
- Delegate Sam Arora, District 19
- Delegate Bonnie Cullison, District 19
- Delegate Anne R. Kaiser, District 14
- Delegate Benjamin F. Kramer, District 19
- Delegate Eric G. Luedtke, District 14
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Law Enforcement -see also- State Police, Department of
- Montgomery County
- Public Buildings and Facilities -see also- Stadiums; St Hse.
- State Bonds
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format: