File Code: Agriculture
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 330
- Sponsored By:
Agriculture - Total Maximum Daily Load - Regulations
Prohibiting the Department of Agriculture, the Department of the
Environment, and the Department of Natural Resources from adopting
regulations to help the State meet the agricultural sector
requirements of the Total Maximum Daily Load for the Chesapeake Bay
unless New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia, and the
District of Columbia achieve or exceed the percentage reduction of
nitrogen and the percentage reduction of phosphorus that the State has
achieved from 2009 levels under specified circumstances.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
For explanation of terms click here
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 2/23 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/29 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Environmental Matters Withdrawn
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Agriculture, Department of
- Agriculture -see also- Farmland
- Chesapeake Bay
- Environment, Department of
- Hazardous and Toxic Substances -see also- Asbestos; Radiatn.
- Interstate Affairs
- Natural Resources, Department of
- Pollution -see also- Sediment Control
- Rules and Regulations
Bill affects the following Statute:
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :
- Environmental Matters