File Code: Vehicle Laws - Drunk Driving
- Sponsored By:
Vehicle Laws - Accidents - Tests for Alcohol, Drugs, or Controlled Dangerous
Requiring a person to submit to specified tests for alcohol, drugs, or
controlled dangerous substances if detained by a police officer who
has reasonable grounds to believe that the person contributed to
causing a motor vehicle accident that resulted in the death of, or a
life-threatening injury to, another person; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
For explanation of terms click here
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 2/22 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Chemical Tests
- Death -see also- Advance Medical Directives; Wrongful Death.
- Drivers' Licenses
- Drunk and Drugged Driving
- Law Enforcement -see also- State Police, Department of
- Motor Vehicles -see also- Aband Veh; Ambulances; Buses; etc.
- Motor Vehicle Administration
Bill affects the following Statutes:
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :