File Code: Environment
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Stein, Carr, Frush, Luedtke, Niemann, and S. Robinson
Coal Tar Pavement Products - Prohibition
Prohibiting a person from applying a coal tar pavement product to any
driveway, parking lot, or other surface.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
For explanation of terms click here
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 2/15 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Environmental Matters Withdrawn
- No Action
- Delegate Dana Stein, District 11
- Delegate Alfred C. Carr, Jr., District 18
- Delegate Barbara Frush, District 21
- Delegate Eric G. Luedtke, District 14
- Delegate Doyle L. Niemann, District 47
- Delegate Shane Robinson, District 39
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Hazardous and Toxic Substances -see also- Asbestos; Radiatn.
Bill affects the following Statutes:
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :
- Environmental Matters