File Code: Vehicle Laws - Licensing and Registration
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Weir, Aumann, Boteler, Cluster, Frank, Minnick, and Olszewski
Motor Vehicle Registration Fees - Exemptions - Gold Star Wives of America, Inc.
Exempting specified members of the Gold Star Wives of America, Inc.
from motor vehicle registration fees.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
For explanation of terms click here
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 2/14 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Environmental Matters
- No Action
- Delegate Michael H. Weir, Jr., District 6
- Delegate Susan L. M. Aumann, District 42
- Delegate Joseph C. Boteler, III, District 8
- Delegate John W. E. Cluster, Jr., District 8
- Delegate William J. Frank, District 42
- Delegate Joseph J. Minnick, District 6
- Delegate John A. Olszewski, Jr., District 6
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Armed Forces -see also- Militia; Veterans
- Fees -see also- Attys' Fees; Devt Fees & Taxes; Reimb Rates.
- Motor Vehicle Registration
Bill affects the following Statutes:
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :
- Environmental Matters