File Code: Prior Authorizations
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 47
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Gutierrez, Carr, and Waldstreicher
Maryland Consolidated Capital Bond Loans of 2002 and 2009 - Montgomery County -
MacDonald Knolls Center
Amending the Maryland Consolidated Capital Bond Loans of 2002 and 2009
to extend the deadline for the Board of Directors of CHI Centers, Inc.
to present evidence that a matching fund will be provided for a
specified grant; requiring that the Board of Public Works expend or
encumber the proceeds of the loans by June 1, 2014; and making the Act
an emergency measure.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
For explanation of terms click here
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 2/7 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Appropriations
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (128-5)
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/13 at 1:00 p.m.
- Delegate Ana Sol Gutierrez, District 18
- Delegate Alfred C. Carr, Jr., District 18
- Delegate Jeff Waldstreicher, District 18
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Community Facilities and Services
- Developmental Disabilities
- Emergency Bills
- Montgomery County
- State Bonds
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 1, 2012: Third Reading Passed (128-5)