File Code: Environment
- Sponsored By:
Water Pollution Control and Abatement - Coal Combustion By-Products and Water
Expanding the water pollution control and abatement program to apply
to coal combustion by-products and other water pollutants as deemed
necessary by the Department of the Environment; authorizing the
Department to identify water pollutants to be regulated under the Act;
requiring the Department to adopt specified regulations relating to
water pollutants; authorizing the Department to adopt specified
regulations relating to coal combustion by-products; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
For explanation of terms click here
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Motion Rules Suspended for late introduction (Senator Reilly) Adopted
- Referred Senate Rules
- Re-referred Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 3/28 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Environment, Department of
- Environmental Matters -see also- Conserv; Nat Resrce; Pollut
- Fees -see also- Attys' Fees; Devt Fees & Taxes; Reimb Rates.
- Hazardous and Toxic Substances -see also- Asbestos; Radiatn.
- Inspections -see also- Motor Vehicle Inspection
- Judicial Review -see also- Appeals
- Liability -see also- Good Samaritan
- Penalties and Sentences -see also- Death Penalty
- Pollution -see also- Sediment Control
- Rules and Regulations
Bill affects the following Statutes:
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: