File Code: Alcoholic Beverages - Statewide Bills
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 1127
- Sponsored By:
Alcoholic Beverages - Micro-Breweries and Pub-Breweries - Class 7 Limited Beer
Authorizing the holder of a pub-brewery or micro-brewery license to
apply for and obtain specified additional licenses under specified
conditions; authorizing a holder of a micro-brewery license to provide
samples of beer at the licensed location at no charge or for a fee;
repealing specified restrictions on the sale of beer by a holder of a
micro-brewery license; creating a Class 7 limited beer wholesaler's
license; authorizing the issuance of a limited beer wholesaler's
license to specified beer manufacturers; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
For explanation of terms click here
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 3/14 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Unfavorable Report by Education Health and Environmental Affairs Withdrawn
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Alcoholic Beverages -see also- AB-By Subd; Subst Abuse; etc.
- Alcoholic Beverages Licenses
- Fees -see also- Attys' Fees; Devt Fees & Taxes; Reimb Rates.
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Article - 2B Alcoholic Beverages
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :
- Education, Health, and Environmental Affairs