File Code: Workers' Compensation
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 1101
- Sponsored By:
The President (By Request - Administration) and Senators Garagiola,
Glassman, Klausmeier, Muse, and Pugh
Workers' Compensation - Medical Presumptions
Providing that specified occupational disease presumptions under the
workers' compensation law apply only for a specified number of years
after an individual separates from service; providing that specified
diseases and cancers are considered occupational diseases suffered in
the line of duty and are compensable in a specified manner; limiting a
jurisdiction's total benefit payout for specified workers'
compensation benefits to a specified amount; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
For explanation of terms click here
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Finance
- Hearing 3/22 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- President, The
- Senator Rob Garagiola, District 15
- Senator Barry Glassman, District 35
- Senator Katherine Klausmeier, District 8
- Senator C. Anthony Muse, District 26
- Senator Catherine E. Pugh, District 40
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Diseases -see also- AIDS; Rabies
- Emergency Medical Services
- Fire Protection
- Rescue Squads -see also- Ambulances; Emergency Medical Serv.
- Workers' Compensation
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Labor and Employment
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: