File Code: Environment
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 644
- Sponsored By:
Environment - Reducing the Incidence of Lead Poisoning
Altering the application of the Reduction of Lead Risk in Housing law
to apply to specified property constructed before 1978; authorizing
the Department of the Environment or a local health department to
order lead abatement in any residential property under specified
circumstances; establishing a specified rebuttable presumption that
may be rebutted by clear and convincing evidence; increasing an annual
registration fee for affected rental property from $15 to $30; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
For explanation of terms click here
- First Reading Senate Rules
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Administrative Agencies -see also- Electronic Government
- Consumer Protection -see also- Unfair Trade Practices
- Counties -see also- Chartered Counties; Code Counties
- Environment, Department of
- Environmental Matters -see also- Conserv; Nat Resrce; Pollut
- Fees -see also- Attys' Fees; Devt Fees & Taxes; Reimb Rates.
- Hazardous and Toxic Substances -see also- Asbestos; Radiatn.
- Health -see also- Mental Health
- Housing -see also- Apartments; Condos; Mobile & Manuf Homes
- Landlord and Tenant -see also- Eviction; Leases & Rent; etc.
- Liability -see also- Good Samaritan
- Licenses -see also- Alcoholic Bev Lic; Drivers' Licenses
- Registration -see also- Motor Vehicle Registration
- Revenue and Taxes -see also- Dev Fees &Taxes; specific tax
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Real Property
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: