File Code: Primary and Secondary Education
- Sponsored By:
Senators King, Forehand, Garagiola, Madaleno, Manno, Montgomery, and Raskin
Education - Maintenance of Effort - Waiver of Penalty
Waiving the penalty for not meeting the maintenance of effort
requirement in a specified year.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
For explanation of terms click here
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 2/22 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/29 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Senator Nancy J. King, District 39
- Senator Jennie M. Forehand, District 17
- Senator Rob Garagiola, District 15
- Senator Richard S. Madaleno, Jr., District 18
- Senator Roger P. Manno, District 19
- Senator Karen S. Montgomery, District 14
- Senator Jamie Raskin, District 20
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Counties -see also- Chartered Counties; Code Counties
- Penalties and Sentences -see also- Death Penalty
- Public Schools
- State Aid
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: