File Code: Education - Local Bills
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 612
- Sponsored By:
Senators Jones-Rodwell, Conway, Ferguson, Gladden, and McFadden
Baltimore City - Education - Public School Facilities and Construction Bond
Altering the maximum aggregate principal amount of school construction
bonds that the Baltimore City Board of School Commissioners may issue.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
For explanation of terms click here
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 2/8 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/7 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Senator Verna L. Jones-Rodwell, District 44
- Senator Joan Carter Conway, District 43
- Senator Bill Ferguson, District 46
- Senator Lisa A. Gladden, District 41
- Senator Nathaniel J. McFadden, District 45
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Baltimore City
- Bonds -see also- County & Baltimore City Bonds; State Bonds.
- Education, Boards of
- Public Schools
Bill affects the following Statutes:
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: