File Code: Alcoholic Beverages - Local Bills
- Sponsored By:
Baltimore City - Alcoholic Beverages Licenses - Fees
Altering specified fees for specified alcoholic beverages licenses in
Baltimore City; and repealing a provision of law requiring specified
licensees in Baltimore City to pay a specified amount each year if
they provide live entertainment or outdoor table or cafe service.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
For explanation of terms click here
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 2/14 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Unfavorable Report by Education Health and Environmental Affairs Withdrawn
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Alcoholic Beverages Licenses
- Alcoholic Beverages - By Subdivision
- Baltimore City
- Fees -see also- Attys' Fees; Devt Fees & Taxes; Reimb Rates.
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Article - 2B Alcoholic Beverages
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Not available at this time
Committee Votes :
- Education, Health, and Environmental Affairs