File Code: Gaming
Prior Year Introduction As:
SB 246/11 - B&T
- Sponsored By:
Senators Pugh, Conway, Jones-Rodwell, and McFadden
Video Lottery Facility Location Commission - Financial Impact of Additional
Games - Study
Requiring the Video Lottery Facility Location Commission to conduct a
study to assess the financial impact of offering table games,
including card games, dice games, roulette, and other forms of gaming
in Maryland video lottery facilities; and requiring the Commission to
report to the General Assembly on or before January 1, 2013.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
For explanation of terms click here
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 2/15 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/22 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Senator Catherine E. Pugh, District 40
- Senator Joan Carter Conway, District 43
- Senator Verna L. Jones-Rodwell, District 44
- Senator Nathaniel J. McFadden, District 45
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Committees and Commissions -see also- Political Committees
- Gaming -see also- Bingo; Lottery; Raffles
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: