File Code: Alcoholic Beverages - Statewide Bills
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Valderrama, Barkley, Davis, Feldman, and Walker
Alcoholic Beverages Sales - Prohibition on Use of Self-Scanning Cash Registers
Making it a misdemeanor for a retail alcoholic beverages licensee to
sell alcoholic beverages by means of a self-scanning cash register or
a specified other automated system that may be operated on a self-
service basis by a customer; and specifying a penalty.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
For explanation of terms click here
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Economic Matters
- Hearing 3/26 at 3:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/27 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Economic Matters
- No Action
- Delegate Kriselda Valderrama, District 26
- Delegate Charles Barkley, District 39
- Delegate Dereck E. Davis, District 25
- Delegate Brian J. Feldman, District 15
- Delegate Jay Walker, District 26
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Alcoholic Beverages -see also- AB-By Subd; Subst Abuse; etc.
- Alcoholic Beverages Licenses
- Commerce and Business -see also- Dealers; Elec. Comm.; etc
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties and Sentnc; etc.
- Equipment -see also- Motor Vehicle Equipment
- Penalties and Sentences -see also- Death Penalty
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Article - 2B Alcoholic Beverages
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :
- Economic Matters