File Code: Gaming
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Impallaria, McComas, McDonough, and Norman
Harford County - Slot Machines - Ownership and Operation by Eligible War
Authorizing eligible war veterans' organizations in Harford County to
own or operate slot machines under specified circumstances.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
For explanation of terms click here
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Ways and Means
- Hearing 3/20 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Delegate Rick Impallaria, District 7
- Delegate Susan K. McComas, District 35B
- Delegate Pat McDonough, District 7
- Delegate H. Wayne Norman, Jr., District 35A
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Equipment -see also- Motor Vehicle Equipment
- Fees -see also- Attys' Fees; Devt Fees & Taxes; Reimb Rates.
- Gaming -see also- Bingo; Lottery; Raffles
- Harford County
- Licenses -see also- Alcoholic Bev Lic; Drivers' Licenses
- Records -see also- Land Records; Vital Records
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Criminal Law
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: