File Code: Public Safety
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 986
- Sponsored By:
Public Safety - Eyewitness Identification - Procedures
Requiring, on or before October 1, 2012, each law enforcement agency
in the State to adopt and implement a specified written policy
relating to specified identification procedures and file a copy with
the Department of State Police; requiring the Department, on or before
October 1, 2012, to compile the written policies; requiring that a
specified identification procedure be conducted by a blind or blinded
administrator; defining "blind" and "blinded"; requiring a specified
identification procedure to be conducted in a specified manner; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
For explanation of terms click here
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Judiciary
- Hearing 3/20 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Counties -see also- Chartered Counties; Code Counties
- Courts -see also- Circuit; Appeals; District; Orphans'; etc.
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties and Sentnc; etc.
- Investigations and Inquiries -see also- Crim Bckgrnd Invest.
- Juries -see also- Grand Juries
- Law Enforcement -see also- State Police, Department of
- Municipal Corporations -see also- Annap; Balt; Hager; OC
- Records -see also- Land Records; Vital Records
- State Police, Department of
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Public Safety
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: