File Code: Alcoholic Beverages - Statewide Bills
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 957
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Schulz, Clagett, Hogan, Hough, and Otto
Alcoholic Beverages - Micro-Breweries and Pub-Breweries - Class 7 Limited Beer
Authorizing the holder of a pub-brewery or micro-brewery license to
apply for and obtain specified additional licenses under specified
conditions; authorizing a holder of a micro-brewery license to provide
samples of beer at the licensed location at no charge or for a fee;
repealing specified restrictions on the sale of beer by a holder of a
micro-brewery license; creating a Class 7 limited beer wholesaler's
license; authorizing the issuance of a limited beer wholesaler's
license to specified beer manufacturers; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
For explanation of terms click here
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 2/27 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Economic Matters Withdrawn
- No Action
- Delegate Kelly Schulz, District 4A
- Delegate Galen R. Clagett, District 3A
- Delegate Patrick N. Hogan, District 3A
- Delegate Michael J. Hough, District 3B
- Delegate Charles J. Otto, District 38A
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Alcoholic Beverages -see also- AB-By Subd; Subst Abuse; etc.
- Alcoholic Beverages Licenses
- Fees -see also- Attys' Fees; Devt Fees & Taxes; Reimb Rates.
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Article - 2B Alcoholic Beverages
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :
- Economic Matters