File Code: Environment
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Mizeur, Bobo, Carr, and Frush
Environment - Oil and Gas Leases - Risk Disclosures
Prohibiting a person from entering into a specified oil and gas lease
in the State unless a copy of specified language is provided to the
lessor and specified risks to landowners are stated conspicuously in
the language of the lease; and establishing specified grounds for the
denial of a specified oil and gas permit.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
For explanation of terms click here
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/2 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Environmental Matters
- No Action
- Delegate Heather R. Mizeur, District 20
- Delegate Elizabeth Bobo, District 12B
- Delegate Alfred C. Carr, Jr., District 18
- Delegate Barbara Frush, District 21
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Contracts -see also- Land Installment Contracts; Procurement
- Death -see also- Advance Medical Directives; Wrongful Death.
- Environmental Matters -see also- Conserv; Nat Resrce; Pollut
- Fuel -see also- Coal
- Hazardous and Toxic Substances -see also- Asbestos; Radiatn.
- Investigations and Inquiries -see also- Crim Bckgrnd Invest.
- Leases and Rent
- Licenses -see also- Alcoholic Bev Lic; Drivers' Licenses
- Pollution -see also- Sediment Control
- Safety -see also- Occupational Safety
Bill affects the following Statute:
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :
- Environmental Matters