File Code: Vehicle Laws - Rules of the Road
- Sponsored By:
Delegates George, Dumais, Kipke, and McComas
Vehicle Laws - Parking for Individuals with Disabilities - Van Accessible
Prohibiting a person from stopping, standing, or parking a motor
vehicle in a space designated as disabled van accessible unless the
motor vehicle is a van and specified requirements are met; prohibiting
a person from stopping, standing, or parking a motor vehicle in a
specified access aisle accompanying a disabled van accessible parking
space; requiring that a disabled van accessible parking space and the
accompanying access aisle be identified in specified manners; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
For explanation of terms click here
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/9 at 1:00 p.m.
- Referred to interim study by Environmental Matters
- No Action
- Delegate Ron George, District 30
- Delegate Kathleen M. Dumais, District 15
- Delegate Nicholaus R. Kipke, District 31
- Delegate Susan K. McComas, District 35B
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties and Sentnc; etc.
- Disabilities -see also- Blind; Deaf; Developmental
- Fines -see also- Penalties and Sentences
- Motor Vehicles -see also- Aband Veh; Ambulances; Buses; etc.
- Signs and Billboards
Bill affects the following Statute:
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :
- Environmental Matters