Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2013 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (SB 151). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2012 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates George, Costa, Kipke, Love, and Schuh
Creation of a State Debt - Annapolis Historic District - Sprinkler Assistance
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt in the amount of $500,000,
the proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Directors of the
Annapolis Economic Development Corporation for a specified revolving
low interest loan fund; providing for disbursement of the loan
proceeds; establishing a deadline for the encumbrance or expenditure
of the loan proceeds; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
For explanation of terms click here
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/10 at 10:00 a.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Ron George, District 30
- Delegate Robert A. Costa, District 33B
- Delegate Nicholaus R. Kipke, District 31
- Delegate Mary Ann E. Love, District 32
- Delegate Steven R. Schuh, District 31
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Equipment -see also- Motor Vehicle Equipment
- Fire Protection
- State Bonds
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format: