File Code: Criminal Law - Procedure
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Simmons, Anderson, and Stukes
Criminal Procedure - Notice of Eligibility for Expungement
Requiring the court, in a criminal case, to provide the defendant with
a brochure containing detailed, comprehensive, and current information
about the law of expungement in Maryland when all of the charges
against the defendant are disposed of in a specified manner.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
For explanation of terms click here
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 2/28 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Judiciary
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (125-14)
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/29 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- Delegate Luiz R. S. Simmons, District 17
- Delegate Curt Anderson, District 43
- Delegate Melvin L. Stukes, District 44
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Courts -see also- Circuit; Appeals; District; Orphans'; etc.
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties and Sentnc; etc.
- Publications -see also- Maryland Register
- Records -see also- Land Records; Vital Records
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Criminal Procedure
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :
- Judicial Proceedings
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 18, 2012: Third Reading Passed (125-14)