File Code: Municipal Corporations
- Sponsored By:
Municipal Corporations - Elections - Voter Qualifications
Prohibiting an individual who is not a citizen of the United States
from voting in an election in any municipal corporation,
notwithstanding the provisions of the charter of any municipal
corporation; and providing that the Act makes null and void any
provision in the charter of any municipal corporation that allows an
individual other than a citizen of the United States to vote in an
election in the municipal corporation.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
For explanation of terms click here
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 2/23 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Re-assigned Ways and Means
- Hearing 3/7 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Aliens and Citizenship
- Elections -see also- Ballots; Camp Financ; Pol Cands; Voting
- Municipal Corporations -see also- Annap; Balt; Hager; OC
- Voting -see also- Ballots; Elections
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Election Law
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: