File Code: Public Health
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 376
- Sponsored By:
Medical Records - Authorization to Disclose - Person in Interest
Altering the definition of "person in interest", as it relates to the
disclosure of confidential medical records, to include the spouse,
parent, or child of a deceased person under specified circumstances;
and requiring a specified person in interest to include a specified
affidavit with a specified authorization for the disclosure of
specified medical records.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
For explanation of terms click here
- First Reading Health and Government Operations
- Hearing 2/14 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Health and Government Operations Withdrawn
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Death -see also- Advance Medical Directives; Wrongful Death.
- Health -see also- Mental Health
- Records -see also- Land Records; Vital Records
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Health - General
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :
- Health and Government Operations