File Code: Alcoholic Beverages - Local Bills
- Sponsored By:
St. Mary's County Delegation
St. Mary's County - Alcoholic Beverages - Distillery Licenses
Authorizing a holder of a Class 1 manufacturer's license for a
distillery in St. Mary's County to provide liquor samples to
individuals in a guided tour of the distillery; establishing a Class
7 distillery wholesaler's license to allow a holder to operate a
distillery in St. Mary's County and sell and deliver up to 27,500
gallons of liquor annually to a retail licensee or permit holder in
the State authorized to acquire the liquor; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
For explanation of terms click here
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 2/27 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Economic Matters
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Alcoholic Beverages Licenses
- Alcoholic Beverages - By Subdivision
- Fees -see also- Attys' Fees; Devt Fees & Taxes; Reimb Rates.
- St. Mary's County
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Article - 2B Alcoholic Beverages
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :
- Economic Matters