File Code: Education - Local Bills
Prior Year Introduction As:
SB 876/10 - FIN
- Sponsored By:
St. Mary's County - Certificated Public School Employees - Service or
Authorizing the St. Mary's County Board of Education to negotiate with
the employee organization designated as the exclusive representative
for a unit of specified certificated employees as to a service or
representation fee for representing nonmember certificated employees
in the unit in specified matters; and making the Act applicable only
to employees hired on or after July 1, 2011.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Finance
- Hearing 3/17 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Finance
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (43-4)
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 3/31 at 1:00 p.m.
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Education, Boards of
- Fees -see also- Attys' Fees; Devt Fees & Taxes; Reimb Rates.
- Public Schools
- St. Mary's County
- Work, Labor and Employment -see also- Col Barg; Holiday; etc
Bill affects the following Statutes:
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 24, 2011: Third Reading Passed (43-4)