File Code: Utility Regulation
- Sponsored By:
Senators Benson, Currie, Forehand, King, Montgomery, Ramirez, and Rosapepe
Public Service Companies - Termination of Electric or Gas Service - Extreme
Altering the forecasted temperatures outside which an electric company
or a gas company may not terminate service to a residential customer;
and altering the periods of forecasted temperatures within which those
services may not be terminated.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Finance
- Hearing 3/17 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 4/5 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Senator Joanne C. Benson, District 24
- Senator Ulysses Currie, District 25
- Senator Jennie M. Forehand, District 17
- Senator Nancy J. King, District 39
- Senator Karen S. Montgomery, District 14
- Senator Victor R. Ramirez, District 47
- Senator Jim Rosapepe, District 21
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Consumer Protection -see also- Unfair Trade Practices
- Utilities -see also- High Voltage Lines; Telephones; Water
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Public Utilities
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: