Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2012 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (HB 71). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2011 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Senators Manno, Frosh, Garagiola, King, and Madaleno
Creation of a State Debt - Montgomery County - Cardinal McCarrick Center
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $125,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Catholic Charities of the
Archdiocese of Washington for the renovation and build-out of space at
the Cardinal McCarrick Center, located in Wheaton; providing for
disbursement of the loan proceeds, subject to a requirement that the
grantee provide and expend a matching fund; establishing a deadline
for the encumbrance or expenditure of the loan proceeds; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/14 at 9:30 a.m.
- No Action
- Senator Roger P. Manno, District 19
- Senator Brian E. Frosh, District 16
- Senator Rob Garagiola, District 15
- Senator Nancy J. King, District 39
- Senator Richard S. Madaleno, Jr., District 18
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Community Facilities and Services
- Montgomery County
- Social Services -see also- Welfare
- State Bonds
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format: