File Code: State Government - Procurement
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 619
- Sponsored By:
Senators King, Garagiola, Manno, Mathias, Middleton, Montgomery, Ramirez,
State Procurement - Banking Services Preference - Lend Local Act of 2011
Requiring the State Treasurer, when deciding whether to designate or
make an agreement with a financial institution to provide specified
banking services to the State or an agency of the State, to consider
whether the financial institution is incorporated under the laws of
the State or is operating in the State with specified total assets.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Finance
- Hearing 3/1 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/10 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Finance
- No Action
- Senator Nancy J. King, District 39
- Senator Rob Garagiola, District 15
- Senator Roger P. Manno, District 19
- Senator James N. Mathias, Jr., District 38
- Senator Thomas M. Middleton, District 28
- Senator Karen S. Montgomery, District 14
- Senator Victor R. Ramirez, District 47
- Senator James N. Robey, District 13
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Banks and Trust Companies
- Financial Institutions -see also- Banks; Credit Unions; etc.
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- State Finance and Procurement
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :