File Code: Vehicle Laws - Licensing and Registration
- Sponsored By:
Vehicle Laws - Registration Classifications - Class G Farm or Livestock Trailer
Altering the Class G farm trailer or semitrailer motor vehicle
registration classification to include a livestock trailer or
semitrailer; authorizing the Motor Vehicle Administration to issue a
Class G farm or livestock trailer or semitrailer registration to an
applicant who certifies that the applicant is a farmer, an
agricultural producer, or a livestock exhibitor and specifying the
vehicle's proposed use; altering fees; prohibiting a Class G farm or
livestock trailer or semitrailer from being used for hire; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/8 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Judicial Proceedings
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (47-0)
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 4/5 at 1:00 p.m.
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Agriculture -see also- Farmland
- Animals -see also- Birds; Turtles
- Fees -see also- Attys' Fees; Devt Fees & Taxes; Reimb Rates.
- Motor Vehicle Administration
- Motor Vehicle Registration
- Weights and Measures
Bill affects the following Statute:
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
- Number: 208176/01 Offered on: March 22, 2011 at:
12:12 p.m. Status: Adopted
Committee Votes :
- Judicial Proceedings
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 24, 2011: Third Reading Passed (47-0)