File Code: Real Property
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 412
- Sponsored By:
Real Property - Residential Property Foreclosure Procedures - Lost Note
Prohibiting a court, in an action to foreclose a mortgage or deed of
trust on residential property, from accepting a lost note affidavit in
lieu of a copy of the debt instrument unless the affidavit contains
specified information; and applying the Act prospectively.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 2/16 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Judicial Proceedings
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (45-0)
- Returned Passed
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/31 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/31 at 1:30 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Environmental Matters
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (138-0)
Action after passage in Senate and House
- Approved by the Governor
- - Chapter 477
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Courts -see also- Circuit; Appeals; District; Orphans'; etc.
- Records -see also- Land Records; Vital Records
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Real Property
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled, Chapter
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
- Number: 128072/01 Offered on: March 8, 2011 at:
10:53 a.m. Status: Adopted
Committee Votes :
- Judicial Proceedings
- Environmental Matters
- Roll Call Votes (Legislative dates are shown):
- March 10, 2011: Third Reading Passed (45-0)
- April 4, 2011: Third Reading Passed (138-0)